You’ve decided you need help with your finances, but you don’t know where to start. How does one go about looking for a financial advisor? You could ask who your friends use, but the best advisor for your friend might not be the best advisor for you and your particular situation and needs. Instead, consider turning to WiserAdvisor.
Unlike most financial service companies who push you to use one of their advisors, WiserAdvisor’s network is comprised of thousands of advisors from hundreds of different companies. So there’s no conflict of interest. Plus, the service is free, and there are absolutely no strings attached.
I’ll review WiserAdvisor’s service offerings along with their advantages and disadvantages below.
WiserAdvisor Quick Facts
- Began operations: 1998
- Cost: Free
- Core purpose: Ensure a high-quality fit for both consumers and financial advisors.
WiserAdvisor is a platform that matches clients to financial advisors. These advisors can help you with:
- Portfolio management
- Retirement planning
- Educational planning
- Estate planning
- Business finances
Beyond that, WiserAdvisor also provides financial articles and blogs, a directory of qualified financial advisors, and a variety of financial calculators to help you make sound retirement, college savings, and personal savings decisions.
How WiseAdvisor Works
The independent and unbiased platform connects you to pre-screened advisors simply and accurately. So you’ll be rest assured to find the best advisor for your unique financial needs. Here’s how it works:
- You fill out the questionnaire.
- WiserAdvisor takes into consideration your answers and finds vetted advisors with complementing profile information and client preferences.
- You compare matched advisors and initiate contact with the ones you like.
There is no cost or obligation to connect with a financial advisor using WiserAdvisor.
If you need some professional help reaching your financial goals, hiring a financial advisor is a must. WiserAdvisor makes it easy. All you have to do is answer a few questions, and the company will match you with pre-screened advisors that align with your profile. To top it off, the free service won’t cost you a penny. Personally, I haven’t used their platform but it looks interesting enough for a browse.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers