Find updated promotions and offers from United Texas Bank here. Special offers are often available nationwide.
Established in 1986 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United Texas Bank has 2 locations.
Be sure to compare United Texas Bank’s rates to the best nationwide Savings rates here and the best CD rates here. Also, attractive bonuses are often offered by banks like Wells Fargo, HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, TD Bank, BBVA and many more.
I’ll review the current offers below.
United Texas Bank Savings Account Offer (Nationwide)
United Texas Bank offers a savings account that’s available nationwide.
- Available nationwide
- No monthly service charge with a minimum daily balance of $500 or more
- $3 monthly service charge if minimum daily balance drops below $500
- Up to 6 free withdrawals per month ($25 per withdrawal thereafter; transaction limitations may apply)
- No minimum deposit to open
The savings account from United Texas Bank comes with a decent rate for a traditional bank. However, a service charge fee of $3 will be imposed every month if the balance in the account falls below $500 any day of the month. Also, there is a $25 fee for each withdrawal or transfer in excess of 6 limited transactions per month or statement cycle. There are much better rates available nationally.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers