The REI Co-op World Mastercard has an offer for a $100 gift card bonus when you make your first card purchase within 60 days. That’s a decent value bonus compared to other no annual fee cards.
If you call the great outdoors home, you may enjoy the REI Co-op card. It offers a 5% rebate on REI purchases, so you can offset the cost of expensive equipment and other merchandise. On top of that, REI will make a donation to projects that restore trails, habitat and more every time you make a purchase with your card.
Although the REI Co-op card itself doesn’t require an annual fee, you need to be an REI lifetime member in order to apply. The membership has a one-time $20 fee and comes with exclusive benefits, including:
- Special pricing on REI classes and Adventures trips
- Access to semi-annual REI garage sales (save 50% or more on gently used and returned gear)
Not a true REI fan? Look into non-branded rewards cards instead.
*The REI Co-op World Mastercard is issued by U.S. Bank. U.S. Bank also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers