The PNC Premier Traveler Visa Signature Credit Card has an offer for 30,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 within the first three billing cycles (ways to meet this spending requirement). These miles have a value of $300 when you redeem for travel. With an $85 annual fee, the welcome bonus will cover the card’s cost for three years. See our list for more travel card bonuses.
PNC Premier Traveler is worth a consideration if you want simple and flexible travel rewards. It offers a flat rate of 2x miles on all purchases, which you can redeem for travel. But there’s a catch. You have to live in a state where PNC Bank operates in order to apply.
When you’re ready to redeem your PNC miles, you have a few options, including:
|Reward||Miles Value||Minimum to Redeem|
|Travel statement credits||$0.01 / mile||5,000 miles ($50)|
|Travel via PNC Rewards Center||$0.01 / mile||5,000 miles ($50)|
|Travel-related gift cards||Generally lower than $0.01 / mile||Not listed|
|PNC account direct deposits||$0.005 / mile||1,000 miles ($5)|
We value PNC miles at the standard $0.01 per mile. To get the best value for your PNC miles, use them for past or future travel. Keep in mind, travel statement credits only apply to purchases made in the past 90 days.
*Check out PNC Bank bonuses for Checking & Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers