For U.S. customers, please see our FTX.US promotions page. FTX.com is for global, non-U.S. customers.
FTX.com is welcoming new customers with a 5% bonus rebate on trading fees (referral below). Plus, earn up to 40% bonus commission on your referrals’ trading fees. Click here for more cryptocurrency promotions.
Founded in 2019, FTX.com is a global cryptocurrency derivatives exchange that also offers spot trading, futures, options, leveraged tokens, staking, and more. The Bahamas-based platform boasts a 24-hour trading volume of over $2.6 billion, according to CoinMarketCap. We’ll take a closer look at FTX.com and their current offers below.
|Buy Crypto w/Fiat||Yes|
|Derivatives & Futures||Yes|
|Customer Support||Email, Telegram|
|U.S. Customers||No access*|
*FTX.com offers a sister site for U.S. residents, FTX.US. However, this platform has limited features.
FTX.com 5% Trading Fee Rebate
Enjoy a 5% trading fee rebate bonus when you use a referral link to sign up for a new FTX.com account. This offer is valid for new customers only.
Try one of the following referral links:
For U.S. customers, here’s our FTX.US referral link for the offer.
Up to 40% Referral Commission Bonus
Earn up to a 40% bonus commission on your referrals’ trading fees. Each of your referrals will receive a 5% trading fee rebate bonus. Here’s how the bonus commission breaks down:
|FTT Staked||Bonus Commission Rate|
To qualify, your referral must click on your unique affiliate link to sign up. See referral program details here.
Although relatively young, FTX.com has built quite the reputation for its cryptocurrency derivatives market. The exchange supports futures trading, leveraged tokens, BTC options, MOVE smart contracts, perpetual swaps, and spot trading. Features include:
- Fiat deposits via credit card, wire transfer, PayPal, SEN, Signature SIGNET, SEPA, and PayID.
- Over 300 supported cryptocurrencies.
- FTT (native token) holders and stakers enjoy benefits, such as lowered trading fees, higher API limits, direct customer service line, and more.
- Stake other digital assets for up to 8% interest.
- NFT marketplace.
- FTX.com Pay allows you to receive payments in fiat or crypto.
Plus, the company is licensed by FINTRAC in Canada and keeps your funds and your information safe with cold wallet storage, SSL security, two-factor authentication, and third-party audits.
|Futures & Spot Trading Fees||Maker: 0.020%|
|Futures Settlement Fees||None|
|Leveraged Tokens Fees||Creation: 0.10%|
Daily Management: 0.03%
|Withdrawal Fees||Depends on the currency|
Those with high 30-day trading volumes enjoy trading fee discounts. FTT holders also receive trading fee discounts with maker rebates as low as -0.0030%. Click here for fee schedule details.
FTX.com provides a variety of products that appeal to different types of traders. Beginners can dip their toes in the crypto world with spot trading and staking, while experienced traders can play around with futures, options, and leveraged tokens. If you decide to join, don’t forget to use a referral link to get a 5% bonus discount on trading fees.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers