This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Comerica Mastercard Business Rewards PLUS Card has an offer for 20,000 bonus points when you spend $2,000 within the first three months (ways to meet this spending requirement). According to Comerica, these points are worth $200. See our list for more business credit cards.
The Comerica Business Rewards PLUS card lets you maximize your rewards with up to 3x points on either cellular phone services, hotel spending or airline purchases, whichever is the most each billing cycle. Everything else earns 1.5x points. There’s no limit to how many points you can earn.
Unfortunately, however, not all companies are eligible to apply. The Comerica Business Rewards PLUS card is only available in states where the issuer operates.
*Check out Comerica Bank bonuses for checking & savings accounts.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses