This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Platinum Plus Mastercard Business Credit Card from Bank of America has an offer for a $300 statement credit when you make at least $3,000 in net purchases within 90 days of account opening (ways to meet this spending requirement). This is a nice offer for a no-annual-fee card. Compare it to other business card bonuses here.
Although it features a solid welcome bonus, the card does not offer any ongoing rewards. You’ll get basic cash flow management tools and Mastercard benefits, but there aren’t any value-added perks.
*The Platinum Plus Mastercard Business card is issued by Bank of America.
BoA also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses