For a limited time, the Chase Sapphire Reserve is offering targeted customers a 70,000 point bonus for signing up. The deal is being offered by mail to select customers. The bonus amount is higher than the bonus that is available to the general public.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card has long been one of the most popular and highly-rated travel rewards cards on the market, and for good reason. With its generous rewards program, valuable benefits, and sleek design, it has become a go-to card for frequent travelers and luxury-seekers alike. And now, for a limited time, the Chase Sapphire Reserve is offering an incredible 70,000 point bonus for new cardholders.
>>Look for the offer in the mail.
- $300 Annual Travel Credit
- Earn 5x total points on flights when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
- Earn 10x total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
- Earn 3x points on other travel worldwide after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
- Earn 10x total points on Chase Dining purchases with Ultimate Rewards.
- Earn 3x points on other dining at restaurants, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out.
- Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Application fee credit (up to $100) for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- Access to 1,300+ airport lounges with Priority Pass Select
- 50% more in travel redemption through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- With Pay Yourself Back, your points are worth 50% more for existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Earn 10x total points on Lyft rides through March 31, 2025. That’s 7x points in addition to the 3x points you already earn on travel.
- Receive a $10 monthly statement credit from Gopuff. Gopuff quickly delivers drinks, snacks and other household essentials straight to your doorstep. Promotion runs through December 31, 2023.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass – a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar – which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024. With DashPass you also get $5 in DoorDash credits each month, redeemed at checkout.
- Skip the trip and have your groceries delivered to your doorstep with 1 year of complimentary Instacart+. Plus, Instacart+ members earn up to $15 in statement credits each month through July 2024. Membership auto-renews.
- No foreign transaction fees
What makes this card a favorite is the potential to pool points with other Ultimate Rewards cards from Chase. This includes the cards listed below. This allows for a multi-card strategy to earn rewards faster for different purchase categories.
*Be sure to check out the current Checking and Savings promotions from Chase also.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply