This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Save up to $20 at Best Buy with this deal via Chase Offers.
- Update 11/16/2022: New 10% discount offer expires 12/29/22.
- Update 11/9/22: Some cardholders are seeing a 10% discount, up to $25 back.
Chase is sending a new offer to some cardholders that could save them money on their next purchase at Best Buy. All the recent Best Buy Chase Offers we’ve seen are listed below.
Offers we’ve seen in the Chase Offers section of online accounts:
- Earn 10% back on your Best Buy purchase, with a $25.00 back maximum. Offer expires 12/29/22.
- Earn 20% back on your Best Buy purchase, with a $20.00 back maximum. Offer expires 12/1/22.
- Earn 10% back on your Best Buy purchase, with a $20.00 back maximum. Offer expires 12/1/22.
- Valid one time only
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant
About Chase Offers
Chase credit cards and Chase debit cards can be used to get Chase Offers. When you use your eligible Chase card at a store that takes part in these offers, you usually get cash back.
You can see what offers you have on the Chase app or in your online account. Chase Offers could be available for targeted accounts, so not everyone will be able to take advantage of every offer.
You’ll have to add each offer you see in your account to activate it. The best thing to do is to just add all the offers you see. U.S. Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, PNC, and Columbia Bank customers usually get the same offers.
This is a nice way to save money at Best Buy, but you need to have it in your account at the Chase Offers section. Before you buy something at Best Buy, activate the offer if it’s available to you.