The Allegiant World Mastercard from Bank of America has 15,000 bonus points as an introductory offer. To qualify, charge at least $1,000 to your card within the first 90 days of opening your account. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement.
The Allegiant World Mastercard is a decent co-branded card. It offers competitive rewards rates for Allegiant travel purchases and features a user-friendly redemption process. The card offers priority boarding and complimentary inflight beverage. One of the best perks this card offers is free airfare for a travel companion when you book a trip through Allegiant. To qualify, you’ll have to purchase a flight plus a hotel for four or more nights or a car rental for seven or more days.
But, if you’re not in or often travel to a small city where Allegiant is a major carrier, many other travel rewards cards will give more value.
*Bank of America also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers