- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- M&T Checking Promotion
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 85%
- ValueEditor: 85%
Here are all the bank bonus offers, promotions and offers from M&T Bank. Typical offers have been for $150, $160, $200 and $250 bonuses.
M&T Bank is a New York-based bank and was established in 1856. They are a subsidiary of M&T Bank Corporation and M&T Bank has grown to over 800 locations.
M&T Bank has branches in the following states: Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. If you’re outside of these regions, see our Bank Account Promotions Page for other offers.
Like most traditional banks with local branches, M&T Bank won’t have the best rates on their Savings and CD accounts (see our Savings and CD pages). Luckily, they have been very good at providing bank account sign-up bonuses with consistency.
We’ll review the current bonuses below.
$150 M&T Bank Checking Bonus
This $150 cash bonus from M&T bank is for a new Checking account and will require direct deposit.
- Expiration: 12/31/2016
- Bonus Amount: $150
- Competitor Bonus:
- Chase Checking Coupons
- BBVA Compass Checking Promotions
- EverBank Online Checking Bonus
- TD Bank Checking Promotions
- Northpointe Bank Checking Bonus
- Capital One 360 Checking Promotions
- Bank Of America Checking Promotions
- CitiBank Checking Promotions
- PNC Checking Promotions
- Regions Bank Checking Promotions
- SunTrust Bank Checking Promotions
- Account(s) Eligible: EZChoice Checking or MyChoice Checking
- Availability: CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, OR, PA, VA, WV
- Hard/Soft Inquiry: Soft
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding Eligibility: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: At least $100 or more
- Direct Deposit Alternatives: Yes, several
- Monthly Service Fee:
- MyChoice Checking $6.95 Fee waived by keeping a $500+ balance
- EZChoice Checking $9.95 Fee waived with one of the following transactions:
- 1 debit card transaction
- Check deposit
- Pay a bill online
- ATM withdrawal
- Minimum Opening Deposit:
- Bonus Requirements:
- Open an EZChoice or MyChoice Checking account online or in-branch by the expiration date
- Set up a direct deposit of at least $100 within 90 days of account opening
- You’ll receive the $150 bonus within 90 days of meeting the requirements
- Be sure to keep the account open for at least 180 days, or you will forfeit the bonus
While direct deposit IS required for this $150 bonus, you’ll only need to set up one and $100 is a very low direct deposit amount when compared to similar offers. Both the EZChoice Checking and MyChoice Checking have monthly fees that are easy to waive.
M&T $160 Checking Account Cash Bonus
This $160 bonus offer is only available in New York and will require direct deposit.
M&T Bank $200 Checking Bonus
Get a $200 bonus for opening a new Checking account with this offer. This promotion is being distributed as a mailer to certain markets.
How To Get Your $200 Bonus
- Open a new M&T Bank personal Checking account with the promo code QF.
- Set up a qualifying direct deposit of $100 or more within 90 days of account opening.
- Bonus will be posted to your new account within 90 days of meeting the requirements.
Compare With These Bank Bonuses:
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- Capital One 360 Review: $50, $100, $200, $400, $1000 Bonuses
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, Promo Code
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- TD Bank Promotion: $150 & $300 Checking Account Bonuses
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!
- Santander Bank Review: $150, $300, $400, $500 Bonuses!
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 And $400 Bonuses!
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- SunTrust Bank Review: $200, $300, $400 Promotions!
- PNC Bank Review: $400, $300, $200, $100 Promotions!
*Check back here for the latest M&T bank promotions, bonuses and offers.