The Zions Bank Premier Visa Card has an introductory offer for $150 bonus cash or 15,000 bonus points (depending on which rewards program you choose) when you spend $4,000 within the first 90 days (ways to meet this spending requirement). According to Zions Bank, both offers are worth $150 each. See our list for more travel credit cards.
A no-frills travel card, the Zions Bank Premier card offers a 2.5% return on travel purchases and 1.5% on everything else. Without any value-added perks, it’s hard to justify the card’s high annual cost.
Unfortunately, however, Zions Bank credit cards are only available in states where the issuer operates.
*Check out Zions Bank bonuses for checking & savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers