The Wyndham Rewards Visa Card has an offer for 15,000 bonus points when you make your first card purchase. We value these points to be worth around $180. Although not the best welcome offer out there, it’s a solid one considering the card doesn’t cost anything to carry. See our list for more travel cards.
You earn 3x points on every participating hotel stay and 2x on purchases everywhere else. If you’re a loyal Wyndham guest looking for a low-cost way to earn rewards then you should definitely consider the Wyndham Rewards Visa. It offers bonus rewards on gas, utilities and groceries as well as Wyndham hotel stays. Plus, the credit card features a simple redemption structure.
If you’re not a big Wyndham fan, or you don’t stay at hotels often, then you’d be better off with a general travel rewards card.
*The Wyndham Rewards Visa is issued by Barclays. See our Barclays page for their bank account offers.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers