This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The USAA Rewards Visa Signature Card has an offer for 2,500 bonus points when you make your first card purchase. We value these bonus points to be worth around $25. That’s a lackluster welcome offer compared to others we list, but you also don’t have to spend much to qualify.
If you’re a member of the military looking for an everyday rewards card, USAA Rewards Visa Signature is a decent option. It offers 2x points on dining and gas and 1x points on all other purchases. There’s no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
But there’s a catch. You need to join USAA in order to qualify. If you’re not associated with the military, USAA credit cards won’t be a good fit.
*Look into USAA banking bonuses as well.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses