The U.S. Bank FlexPerks Business Travel Rewards card has 25,000 bonus points as an introductory offer. To qualify, charge at least $2,000 to your card within the first 4 months of opening your account. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. Compare this with other top card bonuses here.
Top features of this card include a $25 airline fee credit towards baggage fees, inflight food and beverages, and seat upgrades; a $55 annual fee credit if you charge at least $24,000 in purchases to your card within a membership year; and no foreign transaction fees.
FlexPerks Business offers a decent sign-up bonus and generous ongoing rewards, making it a well-rounded travel rewards card. However, it’s not a good fit for every company. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about this business credit card.
*U.S. Bank also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers