UPDATE: This card appears to be no longer available.
The Union Bank Business Rewards Visa Credit Card has an offer for 10,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 within the first three months (ways to meet this spending requirement). According to Union Bank, this introductory offer is worth $100 as statement credit. It’s a sweet deal considering the card doesn’t have an annual fee. See our list for more business credit cards.
The Union Bank Business Rewards card offers a couple bonus categories on common business spending, but they’re capped at $25,000 in spending annually. You’ll earn limited:
- 5x points on business expenses (more on that later), and
- 2x points on gas and dining.
Once you hit the spending limits, you’ll receive the base rate of 1x points.
But if your company spending doesn’t line up with the Union Bank Business Rewards card’s bonus categories, you’ll want to consider another business card instead.
*Check out Union Bank bonuses for checking & savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers