This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
UPDATE: This card appears to be no longer available.
The Union Bank Business Rewards Visa Credit Card has an offer for 10,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 within the first three months (ways to meet this spending requirement). According to Union Bank, this introductory offer is worth $100 as statement credit. It’s a sweet deal considering the card doesn’t have an annual fee. See our list for more business credit cards.
The Union Bank Business Rewards card offers a couple bonus categories on common business spending, but they’re capped at $25,000 in spending annually. You’ll earn limited:
- 5x points on business expenses (more on that later), and
- 2x points on gas and dining.
Once you hit the spending limits, you’ll receive the base rate of 1x points.
But if your company spending doesn’t line up with the Union Bank Business Rewards card’s bonus categories, you’ll want to consider another business card instead.
*Check out Union Bank bonuses for checking & savings accounts.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses