If you’re looking for the latest promotions and bonuses for Tally, we regularly update them here.
Tally is a free app that helps you save money and manage your credit cards, so you can pay off your debt faster. It rewards you for setting aside money and efficiently reduces your credit card balances by calculating how much to pay every month.
Let’s review current offers from Tally below.
Save Money Paying Off Your Credit Cards With Tally
- Tally combines all your cards into a single payment at a lower interest rate.
- Once you qualify, they’ll analyze your cards and credit profile to find you an offer for a credit line. You’ll need a FICO Score of 660 or higher to qualify.
- They’ll use your Tally credit line to pay your credit cards, helping you to save money on interest.
- Every month you make one payment to Tally, no matter how many cards you have.
- Keep making your monthly Tally payments and they’ll keep paying down your credit card balances until you’re debt-free.
Tally $50 Bonus Offer
For a limited time, Groupon is giving away $50 to pay off your credit cards when you register for a new Tally account.
How To Get The Bonus
- Go through the process of “buying” the Tally deal. You won’t actually have to spend any money during this process.
- Visit the website listed on your voucher to complete the $50 redemption.
- Download the Tally app, register your credit cards and use your bonus to pay them off.
- This offer is only available to new Tally customers.
- To be a Tally customer, you must pass a soft credit check, have a FICO Score of 660 or higher and qualify for and accept a line of credit with Tally. (Note: Soft credit check will NOT impact customer’s credit score. Scroll down to see what Tally charges.)
- To utilize the offer, customer must register at least one credit credit card with Tally and have a minimum interest-bearing balance of $1,000 across all credit cards.
- As long as customer’s Tally account is current, Tally will pay $50 toward customer’s debt within 60 business days of activation.