This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The SunTrust Prime Rewards Credit Card has an offer for $100 bonus cash when you spend $500 within the first three months (ways to meet this spending requirement). For a card that doesn’t cost anything to carry, it’s a decent welcome bonus. See our list for more cash back credit cards.
SunTrust Travel Rewards earns an unlimited, flat 1% cash back rate on all purchases. That rate goes from not-so-spectacular to decent if you’re a SunTrust Bank accountholder – thanks to its loyalty cash bonus of up to 50%.
With SunTrust Loyalty Cash Bonus, the more you have in your deposit accounts, the bigger the bonus when you redeem your rewards directly into a SunTrust account. Get a:
- 10% bonus if you deposit your cash rewards into a SunTrust checking, savings or money market account. At this tier, there is no balance requirement.
- 25% bonus if you have a SunTrust Advantage Checking, Signature Checking or Exclusive Checking account, and you have combined consumer deposits and investment balances totaling $25,000 up to $100,000.
- 50% bonus if you have a SunTrust Advantage Checking, Signature Checking or Exclusive Checking account, and you have combined consumer deposits and investment balances totaling over $100,000.
- 50% bonus if you’re enrolled in the SunTrust Premier Program or SunTrust Private Wealth Management. There is no balance requirement.
Unfortunately, if you don’t already bank with the issuer, you have to live in a state where SunTrust operates in order to apply.
*Check out SunTrust Bank bonuses for Checking & Savings accounts.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses