This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Strike (global.strike.me) is welcoming new users with a $5 cash bonus (referral link below). You’ll get an additional $5 cash bonus for every person who uses your unique referral link or code to claim their welcome bonus. See more referral promotions here.
There’s a lot of hype behind the Strike payments app, and with good reason. Not only does the platform allow for peer-to-peer money transactions, it provides quick, fee-free transfers on a global level. Plus, you can send and receive Bitcoin (see crypto promotions), not just fiat currencies. Let’s dive deeper into Strike and their current offers below.
Strike Bonus: $5 Welcome Offer
Get an instant $5 cash bonus when you click on this referral link on your mobile device or Chrome browser to download the app and create an account. Or, you can enter the referral code QL8Y7B manually when you join Strike. To qualify, you must be new to Strike, and you must verify your new account.
You can use your bonus for a Strike payment, or you can withdraw it immediately to your bank account.
Strike Offer: Give $5, Get $5 Referral Program
Share your unique Strike referral link with friends, and you’ll each get a $5 bonus credit once they verify their new Strike account. You will receive your bonus directly to your Strike account.
There is no limit to how many friends you can refer, nor how many referral bonuses you can earn. You can find your referral details after logging into the mobile app.
Strike is a secure digital payment app – like Venmo and Cash App – that utilizes ACH transfers and the power of Bitcoin’s Lightning Network to convert more than 200 different fiat currencies instantly, while the payment is on its way. Other features include:
- Multiple uses. The powerful platform enables international remittances, filling Bitcoin-denominated invoices from a bank account, and buying Bitcoin with a bank account or debit card to be sent to a non-custodial wallet.
- Low KYC verification requirements. All you need to provide is a name and phone number to get started.
- Global capabilities. Thanks to a partnership with Bittrex, Strike supports users from 200+ countries.
- QR codes. Simply scan QR codes related to Bitcoin addresses or Lightning Network invoices, and the funds will be pulled directly from your bank account to make those payments.
- Cashback. Earn up to 15% cash back with partners like CryptoCloaks, Lightnite, BitcoinShirt and more.
In the future, Strike plans to add more bank-like functionality, such as direct deposits and automatically converting a specified percentage of the direct deposits into Bitcoin. A Strike Visa debit card is also in the works, complete with a rewards program.
Strike lets you send and receive money with millions worldwide at no cost, even if the money received is in a different currency than what was originally sent. The only fees you need to worry about are on-chain fees from the Bitcoin blockchain which are used to secure the network peer-to-peer.
Simply put, Strike is a payments app that lets users send and spend not only fiat currencies, but Bitcoin as well. To top it off, transactions are free and nearly instantaneous. Download the app with the referral link below to get a $5 cash bonus.
Are you a merchant? You might be interested in CoinGate, a payment gateway that accepts blockchain payments.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses