Get updated Stockpile promotions and bonus offers here.
Stockpile.com is welcoming new customers with a $10 bonus in free stock (referral required). Get an additional $10 bonus in free stock for every person who claims their welcome stock with your referral email.
Stockpile is a brokerage app that makes the stock market much more accessible and less intimidating to trading newbies, especially younger people. A simple interface, as well as custodial accounts and gift card options, are just a few things we love about the platform. Keep reading for more on Stockpile and their current offers.
Stockpile Bonus: $10 In Free Stock
Get a $10 gift card for your choice of free stock when you request a Stockpile referral email from an existing member. To qualify, you must use the link in the referral email to open a new Stockpile account and fund it. This offer is valid for new customers only.
Try one of the referral links below.
Stockpile Bonus: Give Free Stock, Get Free Stock Referrals
Stockpile members earn an additional $10 in free stock for every new user referred. Each of your referrals will also enjoy a $10 bonus in free stock. To participate, find the email referral form within your Stockpile account. There is no limit to how many referral rewards you can earn.
Want to refer new Stockpile customers? Comment below.
|Tradable Securities||Stocks & ETFs|
|Mobile App||iOS & Android|
Stockpile lets you invest in fractional shares, where you choose the dollar amount you want to invest – as little as $5 – rather than going all in on a whole share. This allows you to invest in big-ticket stocks, like Amazon and Google, even if you don’t have deep pockets. Other features include:
- Dashboard. From your Stockpile dashboard, you can view tickers that show what’s trending and top gainers, or you can choose to see specific industries. Simply click on a ticker’s tile to select how much money you’d like to invest in the stock. You can execute the trade with just a few more clicks. Your portfolio progress is also viewable from your dashboard.
- Range of offerings. Available securities include over 4,000 stocks and ETFs, along with some non-U.S. stocks (aka American Depository Receipts or ADRs). Forex, options, futures and mutual funds are not available.
- Watchlist. The Stockpile mobile app lets you add tickers to a watchlist, which you can view from your dashboard.
- News & research. See basic price charts for various time frames and basic stats like 52-week highs and lows, dividend yield, and P/E ratio. You’ll also get a small selection of relevant news articles and a brief introduction to the company or fund.
- Education. Stockpile provides mini-lessons, as well as a blog and beginner’s guide. Get familiar with markets, dividends, ETFs and more, so you can invest with confidence.
- Custodial accounts. Create one for your kids so they can learn about investing early on. It’s easy to set up and monitor.
Stockpile’s best feature, however, is the ability to easily purchase gift cards for stock ownership. Simply pick a dollar amount. It’s the perfect gift for any occasion – birthdays, graduations, weddings, holidays and more. Your recipient can redeem the gift card by setting up a Stockpile account and purchasing the stock or stocks.
Stockpile Pricing & Fees
Stockpile does not charge any commissions nor trading fees. There are no monthly or annual account fees and no minimum balance requirement. You’ll also enjoy no fees when you fund your account and when you purchase gift cards.
Stockpile is an easy and affordable way to buy fractional shares of stock for yourself or as a gift to someone else. It’s a good fit for those who are just starting out in stock market trading, including kids, teens and young adults. Plus, get a $10 bonus in free stock when you join via a referral email (see the comments below).
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like