Stitch Fix is offering a $25 bonus credit for every person you successfully refer to the personal styling site. Each of your referrals will also get a $25 bonus credit. More ways to make money through referrals here.
Stitch Fix has re-invented shopping by minimizing the hassle that comes with keeping your wardrobe up-to-date. The company hand selects pieces that suit your style, fit and price range, and ships them right to your door. Try on different styles at home, buy what you like and send back the rest. It’s that simple. For more on Stitch Fix and their referral offer, keep reading.
Stitch Fix Give $25, Get $25 Referrals
Here’s our referral link for your initial sign-up credit (thanks ahead of time!)
Get a $25 bonus credit for every person who joins Stitch Fix using your unique referral link and schedules their first Stitch Fix delivery. Each of your referrals will also get a $25 bonus credit. This credit can be used towards the $20 styling fee, and the leftover amount can go towards anything you decide to keep. To participate:
- Sign into your Stitch Fix account and click on “Invite Friends.”
- Share your unique referral link via email, Facebook, Messenger, Pinterest or Twitter. You can also copy and paste your link wherever you’d like.
- Instantly earn a $25 bonus credit when one of you referrals signs up for a free Stitch Fix account and schedules their first Stitch Fix delivery.
- Check the status of your referrals by going to Referrals > Referral History.
You can earn up to $599 in referral credits each calendar year.
Stitch Fix Features
Here’s what customers like about Stitch Fix:
- They carry women’s, men’s, kid’s, plus sizes, petite and maternity clothing.
- Their inventory includes over 1,000 popular and exclusive brands.
- They deliver when you want.
- You only buy what you want to keep.
- Shipping, returns and exchanges are free.
- They listen to your feedback and learn what you love (and don’t love).
- They’ll discover your best size and fit.
- There are no hidden fees.
How Stitch Fix Works
- Enter your style, fit and price range, and your stylist will hand select five pieces just for you.
- Get automatic deliveries or schedule them on demand. There’s no subscription required.
- Try on different styles at home, buy what you like and send back the rest. Shipping and returns are free.
Each delivery will contain five pieces, and there’s a $20 styling fee that applies with every delivery.
If you’re looking for a hassle-free way to update your wardrobe, try Stitch Fix’s personal styling services. Plus, you’ll get a $25 bonus credit for every successful referral made.
For a similar personal styling site, check out Nordstrom Trunk Club. They’re currently offering a $50 sign-up bonus, along with their Give $50, Get $50 referral program.