UPDATE: Nordstrom Trunk Club has discontinued.
Nordstrom Trunk Club is offering a $50 bonus credit to new members. They also have a Give $50, Get $50 referral program for more opportunities to earn $50 bonus credits. Find more referral offers here.
Nordstrom Trunk Club helps you dress your best everyday by sharing your size, style and fit preferences with a stylist, who then handpicks a selection of clothes and sends them right to your door.
Try everything on at home, keep what you love, and send the rest back. There’s a $25 styling fee that goes towards your purchase, and shipping, returns and exchanges are free.
Keep reading for more on Nordstrom Trunk Club and their current offers.
Nordstrom Trunk Club $50 Sign-Up Bonus
Get a $50 bonus credit when you sign up for a free account using a referral link. To qualify, you must be a new Nordstrom Trunk Club customer. Your sign-up bonus credit expires after 90 days. Use the link below:
Trunk Club Give $50, Get $50 Referral Credits
Give $50, Get $50 with Nordstrom Trunk Club’s referral program. Every time you successfully refer a friend, you both get a $50 bonus credit. To participate:
- Go to the Nordstrom Trunk Club referral page and click on “Refer My Friends.”
- Share your unique referral link via text, social media, email or wherever you chat with friends.
- Get a $50 credit when your friend joins Nordstrom Trunk Club using your unique referral link and spends their first $50.
To qualify, your friend must be a new Nordstrom Trunk Club customer. Your referral bonus credit expires after 180 days.
Nordstrom Trunk Club Features
Here’s what customers like about Nordstrom Trunk Club:
- They have thousands of top Nordstrom brands in a range of styles and sizes.
- They also have a range of clothes to fit your budget. Stylists can even shop Nordstrom sales for you.
- Order a delivery when the mood strikes, or schedule them as often as you like. There is no subscription required.
- The $25 styling fee goes towards your purchase or is waived when you use your Nordstrom card.
- They offer free shipping, returns and exchanges.
How Nordstrom Trunk Club Works
- Share your size, style, fit and budget preferences.
- A stylist handpicks a selection of clothes for you and sends them right to your door.
- Try everything on at home and keep what you love. A $25 styling fee goes towards your purchase (waived when you use your Nordstrom card).
- Send the rest back. Returns and exchanges are easy with free, scheduled UPS at-home pickups.
Need help styling yourself? Don’t have time to go shopping and pick out clothes? If you’re a fan of Nordstrom brands, their Trunk Club may be an ideal solution.
For a similar personal styling site, check out Stitch Fix. They’re currently offering a Give $25, Get $25 referral program.