The Korean Air SKYPASS Visa Business Card has an offer for 30,000 bonus SKYPASS miles when you spend $3,000 within the first 3 months. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. I value these 30k points at around $510. This is a fairly decent bonus value for a card with a $95 annual fee.
The SKYPASS Visa Business credit card offers double miles at gas station and hotel purchases, in addition to Korean Air ticket spending. All other purchases will earn the typical 1 mile per dollar. The few perks that come with the card aren’t crazy good deals including these you get each year:
- A $50 coupon towards a Korean Air ticket purchase
- 2 KAL Lounge coupons
- Eligible to receive 2,000 SKYPASS bonus miles (to qualify, renew your card and pay the $95 annual fee).
Here are the other SKYPASS cards to compare to this one:
*The SKYPASS Visa Business is issued by U.S. Bank, which also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers