This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find promotions and offers from Reading Cooperative Bank updated here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200.
Reading Cooperative Bank was established in 1886 and is headquartered in Reading, Massachusetts. They have 8 locations throughout the state.
I’ll review the current offers below.
[Expired] Reading Cooperative Bank $100 Checking Offer
Earn a $100 bonus with this Checking offer from Reading Cooperative Bank.
- Bonus offer expires 12/31/2021
- Available in MA
- Value Checking, Value NOW Checking, On-the-Go Checking, Green Online Checking, and Green On-the-Go Checking eligible for this offer
- Direct deposit is required for the maximum bonus
- Monthly fees can be waived (see below)
- Early account termination fee of $25 if account closed within 6 months of opening
How To Earn The Bonus
- Open an Account Online or in a Branch
- Earn a $50 bonus when you open a Personal Checking Account with Direct Deposit
- Earn another $50 bonus when you set up Online Bill Pay
- You can choose to earn both or just one of the $50 bonuses
- FREE Online Banking & Bill Pay
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE Mobile Check Deposit
- FREE Debit MasterCard with secure chip technology
- Value Checking: No monthly maintenance fee.
- Value NOW Checking: $500 minimum daily balance or a direct deposit will waive the $10 monthly maintenance fee.
- On-the-Go Checking: Monthly maintenance fee of $3.99 is waived if the $100 minimum daily balance is met.
- Green On-the-Go Checking: Monthly maintenance fee of $3.99 is waived if the $100 minimum daily balance is met.
- Green Online Checking: No monthly maintenance fee.
- The 50/50 incentive bonus offer is available for the following eligible accounts with a $10 minimum opening deposit: Value Checking, Value NOW Checking, On-the-Go Checking, Green Online Checking, and Green On-the-Go Checking.
- Opening deposit must be a new money deposit (not a transfer from an existing Reading Cooperative Bank account).
- Customer must be the primary owner of a new RCB personal checking account and must not have any existing or previously closed personal checking account at RCB within the last 24 months prior to opening the new account.
- The primary owner is the owner whose Social Security Number is used for tax reporting purposes.
- To receive a $50 incentive bonus for establishing Direct Deposit, you must establish a recurring electronic deposit of no less than $300 to the account and have received at least one instance of the electronic deposit within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- Direct Deposit includes deposits made by your employer, or a federal or state government agency or retirement benefits administrator, and generally, made by corporations or other organizations.
- It does not include deposits to your accounts that are made by an individual using online banking or an internet payment provider such as PayPal.
- To receive a $50 incentive bonus for online bill payment you must enroll in online banking with the bill-pay feature and initiate a successful online bill payment through Reading Cooperative Bank’s online banking system or mobile banking system within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- Each incentive bonus will be deposited to the associated checking account within 60 days of completing the required activity associated with each incentive.
- Each incentive is independent of the other.
- You may complete one or both of the required activities.
- The maximum incentive bonus is $100.
- To receive one or both of the incentive bonuses the account must remain open for 60 calendar days.
- Account must be in good standing at the time of payment; an account is considered to be in good standing if it has a positive balance and is not in the process of being closed.
- A monthly maintenance fee for On-the-Go Checking and Green On-the-Go Checking, as published in their Personal Fee Disclosure, will be imposed in each monthly statement cycle that the balance in the account falls below $100 on any day of the monthly statement cycle.
- A monthly maintenance fee for Value NOW Checking, as published in their Personal Fee Disclosure, will be imposed every monthly statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $500 on any day of the monthly statement cycle or if you do not have automatic direct deposit to this account at least once per monthly statement cycle.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- 50/50 incentive bonus amounts will be reported on Form 1099.
- Recipient is responsible for any taxes, fees, and associated banking fees, if any, to be paid on the incentive bonus.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offers.
- The incentive bonus is limited to one per primary account holder.
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Subject to additional terms and conditions.
This one takes two separate requirements for only a maximum $100 bonus. The positive spin is that you can choose to earn just one of the two $50 bonuses. Also, take a look at the promos from HSBC, Chase and Bank of America and more here.