Find promotions and offers from Reading Cooperative Bank updated here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200.
Reading Cooperative Bank was established in 1886 and is headquartered in Reading, Massachusetts. They have 8 locations throughout the state.
I’ll review the current offers below.
[Expired] Reading Cooperative Bank $100 Checking Offer
Earn a $100 bonus with this Checking offer from Reading Cooperative Bank.
- Bonus offer expires 12/31/2021
- Available in MA
- Value Checking, Value NOW Checking, On-the-Go Checking, Green Online Checking, and Green On-the-Go Checking eligible for this offer
- Direct deposit is required for the maximum bonus
- Monthly fees can be waived (see below)
- Early account termination fee of $25 if account closed within 6 months of opening
How To Earn The Bonus
- Open an Account Online or in a Branch
- Earn a $50 bonus when you open a Personal Checking Account with Direct Deposit
- Earn another $50 bonus when you set up Online Bill Pay
- You can choose to earn both or just one of the $50 bonuses
- FREE Online Banking & Bill Pay
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE Mobile Check Deposit
- FREE Debit MasterCard with secure chip technology
- Value Checking: No monthly maintenance fee.
- Value NOW Checking: $500 minimum daily balance or a direct deposit will waive the $10 monthly maintenance fee.
- On-the-Go Checking: Monthly maintenance fee of $3.99 is waived if the $100 minimum daily balance is met.
- Green On-the-Go Checking: Monthly maintenance fee of $3.99 is waived if the $100 minimum daily balance is met.
- Green Online Checking: No monthly maintenance fee.
- The 50/50 incentive bonus offer is available for the following eligible accounts with a $10 minimum opening deposit: Value Checking, Value NOW Checking, On-the-Go Checking, Green Online Checking, and Green On-the-Go Checking.
- Opening deposit must be a new money deposit (not a transfer from an existing Reading Cooperative Bank account).
- Customer must be the primary owner of a new RCB personal checking account and must not have any existing or previously closed personal checking account at RCB within the last 24 months prior to opening the new account.
- The primary owner is the owner whose Social Security Number is used for tax reporting purposes.
- To receive a $50 incentive bonus for establishing Direct Deposit, you must establish a recurring electronic deposit of no less than $300 to the account and have received at least one instance of the electronic deposit within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- Direct Deposit includes deposits made by your employer, or a federal or state government agency or retirement benefits administrator, and generally, made by corporations or other organizations.
- It does not include deposits to your accounts that are made by an individual using online banking or an internet payment provider such as PayPal.
- To receive a $50 incentive bonus for online bill payment you must enroll in online banking with the bill-pay feature and initiate a successful online bill payment through Reading Cooperative Bank’s online banking system or mobile banking system within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- Each incentive bonus will be deposited to the associated checking account within 60 days of completing the required activity associated with each incentive.
- Each incentive is independent of the other.
- You may complete one or both of the required activities.
- The maximum incentive bonus is $100.
- To receive one or both of the incentive bonuses the account must remain open for 60 calendar days.
- Account must be in good standing at the time of payment; an account is considered to be in good standing if it has a positive balance and is not in the process of being closed.
- A monthly maintenance fee for On-the-Go Checking and Green On-the-Go Checking, as published in their Personal Fee Disclosure, will be imposed in each monthly statement cycle that the balance in the account falls below $100 on any day of the monthly statement cycle.
- A monthly maintenance fee for Value NOW Checking, as published in their Personal Fee Disclosure, will be imposed every monthly statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $500 on any day of the monthly statement cycle or if you do not have automatic direct deposit to this account at least once per monthly statement cycle.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- 50/50 incentive bonus amounts will be reported on Form 1099.
- Recipient is responsible for any taxes, fees, and associated banking fees, if any, to be paid on the incentive bonus.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offers.
- The incentive bonus is limited to one per primary account holder.
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Subject to additional terms and conditions.
This one takes two separate requirements for only a maximum $100 bonus. The positive spin is that you can choose to earn just one of the two $50 bonuses. Also, take a look at the promos from HSBC, Chase and Bank of America and more here.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus