This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Popular Direct is offering great rates for their online certificate of deposit (CD) accounts. See the current rates below.
Update 3/14/2023: The APY rate for their 12-month CD rate increased from 4.96% to 5.00%.
Update 3/6/2023: The APY rate for multiple term lengths increased.
Update 2/22/2023: The APY rate for their 60 month CD decreased from 4.55% to 4.30%
Update 2/7/2023: The APY rate for their 12 month CD increased from 4.75% to 4.80%
Update 1/30/2023: The APY rate for their 60 month CD increased from 4.50% to 4.55%
Update 12/27/2022: The APY rates for their 12 month CD increased from 4.55% to 4.75%
- Popular Direct products are offered by Popular Bank, the U.S. banking subsidiary of Popular, Inc.
- Operating online only, they offer higher annual percentage yields on Money Market and Certificate of Deposit (CD) accounts.
- All deposits with Popular Bank (including deposits through Popular Direct deposit products) are insured by the FDIC up to the applicable maximum amount allowed by law for each deposit ownership category.
See the Posts History below for all My Banking Direct offers.
Popular Direct CD Account Details
Popular Direct CD accounts are available with terms ranging from 3 to 60 months.
Here is a table with the current rates for the most popular CD terms offered by Discover.
|12 Month CD||5.00%|
|24 Month CD||4.60%|
|60 Month CD||4.45%|
- Available nationwide
- Minimum for APY: $10,000
- Maximum for APY: –
Read more: Compare with the nation’s best CD rates here.
How To Open An Account
- Use the link above to start the online opening process.
- Before you begin, be sure to have the following information available to complete your account application.
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license
- Home address
- Fund your account. Minimum of $10,000 to open your account. You can transfer funds with electronic transfer, mail in check, or wire.
- They’ll send an email confirming your account has been successfully opened.
Posts History for Popular Direct Bank:
READ MORE: See Promotions From Chase Bank, BMO Harris, Bank Of America, TD Bank, And U.S. Bank
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply