The Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card from PNC Bank has an offer for $100 bonus cash when you spend $1,000 within the first three billing cycles (ways to meet this spending requirement). Although it’s not the best bonus out there, it’s a decent offer from a no-annual-fee card.
PNC Cash Rewards is a solid, low-cost card, especially if you’re looking for simple rewards. Here are their generous earning rates:
- 4% cash back at gas stations (in store and at the pump)
- 3% at restaurants (from fine dining to fast food)
- 2% at grocery stores (superstores and warehouse stores not included)
- 1% on all other purchases
Unfortunately, the card’s biggest drawback is its cap on bonus categories. The 4%, 3% and 2% rates only apply to your first $8,000 in combined purchases every membership year. Break it down, and that means an average of $667 every month for all your gas, dining and grocery spending. After you hit $8,000, the bonus rates drop to 1%.
The PNC Cash Rewards card is not open to everyone. Only those who live in states where the bank operates can apply.
*Check out PNC Bank bonuses for Checking & Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus