This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
- 1 BEST MONEY TRANSFER OFFERS
- 1.1 Wise.com Bonus: Free Transfer & $75 Referral Offer Promotion
- 1.2 Remitly Bonus: $20 Sign-Up Offer, $20 Per Referral
- 1.3 Cash App Promos: $5 Sign-Up Bonus & $5 Referrals [Nationwide] – No End Date
- 1.4 Western Union Promotions: $20 Sign Up Bonus & $20 For Referrals
- 1.5 MoneyGram Promotions: 100% Fee Discount On Money Transfers
- 1.6 Paysend Review: Money Transfers, Pros & Cons, Promotions
- 1.7 Ria Money Promotions: $10 Welcome Bonus & $20 Referrals
- 1.8 WorldRemit Promotions: $20 Sign Up & $20 Per Referral
- 1.9 XE Money Transfer Review: Free International Transfers
Sending dough to your loved ones just got a whole lot easier with the best of the best money transfer services around. Whether you choose Cash App, Remitly, Wise, Western Union, MoneyGram or another provider, you’ll be moving money like a boss in no time!
Whether you want to send money to a friend right next to you or a family member living abroad, there are plenty of money transfer services that can get the job done.
But what’s the BEST way to send money? I’ve drawn up a list of top providers, each with unique offerings.
There’s bound to be at least one that just might fit what you’re looking for in a money transfer service.
BEST MONEY TRANSFER OFFERS
Get started with these offers:
Read more about these money transfer providers and their current offers below.
Find updated Wise (wise.com) promotions and bonus offers here. Wise (formerly Transferwise) is a service that offers cheap and easy...Read more
Remitly is an online service that lets people from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia send money...Read more
Here, you can find the most up-to-date Cash App (cash.app) deals and bonuses. More referral opportunities here. Cash App is...Read more
Western Union is the world’s #1 money transfer provider, as the largest and the longest-running company in the industry. The...Read more
After Western Union, MoneyGram is the second-largest money transfer provider in the world. The company lets people send and receive...Read more
Cheap, fast, and easy international money transfers. Send from a card and receive to a card or bank account. With...Read more
Find the latest Ria (Riamoneytransfer.com) promotions and bonus offers updated here. Ria (riamoneytransfer.com) is a money transfer provider that lets...Read more
With WorldRemit (worldremit.com), you can send money to family and friends in 150 countries around the world - easily and...Read more
XE (xe.com) offers easy international money transfers with no fees on its transactions. You can send to over 130 countries...Read more