This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
iGObanking is offering great rates for their online certificate of deposit (CD) accounts. See the current rates below.
Update 1/30/2023: Their 15-month CD rate increased.
- iGObanking offers some of the best nationwide rates for its Certificate of Deposit (CDs) accounts.
- iGObanking was established in 2006, and is one of many online banks that have become popular with the times.
- They are the online division of Flushing Savings Bank (FSB).
- Because they’re an online-only bank, iGObanking is available to everyone nationwide and you can access your accounts 24/7 through their site.
See the Posts History below for all iGObanking offers.
iGOBanking Online CD Account Details
iGObanking CD accounts are available with 12 or 18 month terms. Here is a table with the current rates:
|12 Month CD||4.50%|
|15 Month CD||4.75%|
- Available nationwide
- Minimum for APY: $1,000
- Maximum for APY:
Read more: Compare with the nation’s best CD rates here.
- A competitive high interest rate.
- Guaranteed rate that does not change for the term of your CD.
- Easy online account management.
- Automatically roll over your online iGOcd upon maturity.
- Once your CD matures, adjust the term, add additional funds, or open a new iGOcd.
- Instantly transfer your matured CD and interest into any of your existing iGObanking online accounts.
Posts History for iGObanking
READ MORE: See Promotions From Chase Bank, BMO Harris, Bank Of America, TD Bank, And U.S. Bank
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply