If you want to get into private equity commercial real estate, we suggest you look into First National Realty Partners (FNRP). The platform offers institutional-quality investments, mainly properties that house grocery-anchored retailers, that provide exceptional, risk-adjusted returns.
Since 2015, First National Realty Partners has grown to over 1,500 investors, holding over $983 million in commercial assets and averaging an annual return of 12% to 18%. For everything you need to know about FNRP, keep reading.
|Investment Offerings||Real estate fund, individual deals|
|Property Types||Grocery-anchored commercial real estate|
|Time Commitment||3 to 7 years|
|Availability||Accredited investors only|
|Management Fees||0.5% to 1.5%|
First National Realty Partners Features
First National Realty Partners is an investment platform that specializes in high-traffic, grocery-anchored commercial real estate, such as Walmart, Publix, Whole Foods, and Kroger. The company thoroughly vets each investment opportunity for its potential to provide cash flow and capital appreciation and only accepts approximately one out of 1,000 properties it considers.
Members can choose to invest in a single property (real estate fund) or all of FNRP investments at once (opportunity fund). All offerings come with property information, financial models, tenant profiles, and site plans.
Investors earn rental income, along with a pro-rata share of profits once the investment is sold. Other notable features include:
- Strong tenant relationships with major grocery and retail chains.
- 100% in-house investment process (closes quickly and secures more value and control for investments).
- Triple net leases, which means that most expenses are passed on to tenants.
- Live deal webinars to explain each project in detail.
According to First National Realty Partners, average annual investor returns range between 12% to 18%.
First National Realty Partners Pricing & Fees
First National Realty Partners charges between 0.5% to 1.5% annually, depending on multiple investment criteria. While there is no cost to use the platform, other fees – like acquisition, property, management, and disposition fees – may apply. Everything is laid out clearly in the offering documents.
First National Realty Partners Limitations
Before you sign up for First National Realty Partners, make sure you consider the following:
- It is only open to accredited investors.
- It requires a minimum investment of $50,000.
- It has a limited number of investment opportunities at any given time.
- Some investments require hold periods of 7 years.
First National Realty Partners is a solid option for accredited investors looking to fund high-performing, grocery-anchored commercial properties that give back exceptional, risk-adjusted returns. Browse deals on the platform, learn everything you need to know about projects, and easily invest in an individual property or all of FNRP’s investments at once.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers