Fidelity Spire is offering a $5 cash bonus when you sign up. You’ll also get a $5 cash bonus for every person you successfully refer to the free app. More referral promos here.
- Update 2/3/24: The app has been shut down.
- Update 3/21/23: Fidelity Spire app is shutting down on March 27, 2023.
Fidelity Spire is a personal finance tool from Fidelity that helps you set your goals, prioritize and stay focused, so you can plan, save and invest better. For more on Fidelity Spire and their current offers, keep reading.
Fidelity Spire $50 Bonus With New Account Opening
Get a $50 cash bonus when you open a Fidelity Cash Management or Investing accounting, link to your goal in the Fidelity Spire® app and set up a monthly deposit of $10 or more and maintain that for six months. You also need to fund the account with $50 or more from an outside source within 20 days of account opening in order to be eligible for the bonus.
Fidelity Spire $5 Sign-Up Bonus
We’re unclear if the offer is still valid. Check the referral program details link below.
Get a $5 cash bonus when you download the Fidelity Spire app, register for a free account, set up a goal and link it to a Fidelity Cash Management Account (FCMA)*. Once you’ve satisfied all bonus criteria, you’ll see the money in your account between two to three business days.
*The FCMA has no fees or minimum balances, and offers ATM fee reimbursement.
Fidelity Spire $5 Referrals
Get a $5 cash bonus for every friend you refer to Fidelity Spire, on up to five friends. You first need to qualify for the $5 sign-up bonus. After that, you’ll be able to participate in the referral program by following the steps below:
- Log into the Fidelity Spire app
- Go to More > Offers > Invite friends > Messages
- Send invite texts to friends with your unique referral link
You’ll receive your $5 bonus in your FCMA within two to three business days after your friend uses your unique referral link to download the app and then registers or logs into the app.
Fidelity Spire Features
Fidelity Spire helps you set, prioritize and meet your personal finance goals. Here’s how it works:
- Get organized. Determine what you wish to save for, by when and how much. If you’re not sure which goal to prioritize, use the Fidelity Spire decision tool to see the potential impact.
- Link an account to your goal. Add money to your goal and check to see if you’re on target, for the short and long term.
- Learn as you go. Read up on content related to financial basics and your goals, free from Fidelity Spire.
To access the full suite of features, you’ll need a FCMA, a brokerage account designed for spending and cash management. With a Fidelity account, you can track progress on your goals, add and delete goals as your situation changes, see your Fidelity accounts, transfer money, link external accounts and more.
You can also access Fidelity Spire’s full features with a Fidelity Go (FGO) account.
If you don’t have a FCMA, you can still use Fidelity Spire to set up your goals, demo the decision tool, add and delete goals and get content from the education hub.
If you need a little inspiration to help you stay focused and motivated when making money decisions, Fidelity Spire is a solid option.