Find the latest Copilot app promotions and offers here.
Copilot (copilot.money) is welcoming new customers with up to two free months (referral code below). Like YNAB, Personal Capital, and Mint, Copilot is an app that tracks your personal finances. It lets you load your financial data, create custom transaction categories, and set budgets. Let’s take a closer look at Copilot and their current offers below. See the best personal finance apps here.
Copilot Promo: One Extra Free Month
Copilot lets you trial the app for free, for one month. Enjoy one extra free month when you download Copilot (iOS only) with one of the links below and enter the referral code below during registration. This offer is valid for new users only.
- https://copilot.money/link/Y4kANoVYNibzn8Pv7 Referal Code: EVQ6UR
- https://copilot.money/link/PDoLaXCnyoWgVv1i6 Referral Code: E8F77W
- https://copilot.money/link/FdgC52ktcraPzgCx8 Referral Code: PPQ7BM
- https://copilot.money/link/SzfKfdC2HW9PNy5x5 Referral Code: 7R7B6Q
Copilot is a money management and budgeting iOS app with a very user-friendly and thoughtful design. Simply link all of your accounts to give you a bird’s eye view of your finances across multiple institutions. Features include:
- Link to 10,000+ institutions, such as Venmo, Coinbase, Apple Card, and Capital One.
- Automatic tracking and categorization of spending, investments, and recurring expenses.
- Unlimited custom spending categories and re-categorization of expenses, if needed.
- Tailor-made budgets that take into account your actual spending habits and expenses.
- Turn on Budget Rollovers to easily track spending across multiple months.
- An end-of-the-month summary that covers where your money went and how your net worth changed.
- Machine-learning to continuously improve your experience and the app’s accuracy.
- The ability to run on multiple devices at the same time, so you can share your Copilot account with your partner.
Copilot uses bank-level security and has read-only access from financial institutions. The app promises to never sell or share your personal data with third parties.
Copilot Subscription & Pricing
Copilot offers a monthly and yearly subscription:
|PAY MONTHLY||PAY YEARLY|
|Price per month||$8.99||$5.83|
|Price per year||$107.88||$69.99|
You can take Copilot for a spin before connecting any accounts. Like what you see? Start the free trial, which lasts for a month. Remember to join with one of the referral links above to get an additional month free.
Copilot is a solid, all-around money management tool that’s great for tracking your expenses and budgeting. The app is a fairly hands-off way to understand how, when, and where your money goes. Don’t forget to use one of the referral codes from above during registration to get one extra month for free.
You might also be interested in Mint. It’s a free budgeting tool by Intuit that automatically syncs to your bank, credit card, and investment accounts and easily pulls data to make budgeting effortless.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like