UPDATE: Otis has been acquired by investing platform Public.com
Find the latest Otis promotions and bonus offers here.
Otis (withotis.com) is welcoming new members with a $10 cash bonus (referral link below). You’ll earn an additional $10 cash bonus for every person who claims their welcome reward using your unique referral link. See more referral deals here.
Otis is an investing website and app where you can buy and sell fractional shares in high-value art, sneakers, comic books, and other collectibles. The concept is similar to real estate crowdfunding platforms (e.g. Fundrise, Groundfloor), allowing small investors to access asset classes that were traditionally reserved for the super wealthy. For more on Otis and their current offers, keep reading.
|Asset Classes||Comics, collectibles, sneakers, art, luxury goods, fashion items|
|Open To…||Accredited, non-accredited|
|Registered With||SEC Regulation A+|
Otis Bonus: $10 Welcome Offer
Enjoy a $10 cash bonus when you click on this referral link to register for a free Otis account, download the app, and make a deposit of at least $100. This offer is valid for new members only.
Otis Promo: Give $10, Get $10 Referral Program
Both you and your friend will be rewarded with a $10 cash bonus when your friend clicks on your unique referral link, registers for an Otis account, downloads the app, and makes a deposit of $100 or more.
To participate, hit the “Free Cash” button on your Home screen. There is no limit to how many referral bonuses you can earn.
Otis is the stock market for culture, where you can invest in valuable collectibles through fractional shares. The platform offers a wide range of assets. Some examples include:
|Art||Police Car by Banksy|
Greatest Hits, Three Cans of LaCroix, and Sneakers by Otis x fnnch
Gone and Beyond by KAWS
|Sneakers||Dior x Air Jordan 1 Low|
The Nike x Artist Collection
|Collectibles||2011 Hermés Birkin 35 So Black handbag|
1981 Joe Montana Rookie Card Topps Football #216 PSA 10
Super Mario Bros. 3 NES game cartridge
Here’s how you can invest in a $615,000 pair of iconic sneakers with just $10:
- Otis acquires a cultural asset that they predict will go up in value over time.
- Otis “securitizes” the asset with the SEC, making it possible to buy and sell in financial markets.
- Otis “breaks up” the asset into smaller shares.
- Otis members purchase shares, which represent ownership of a fraction of the asset.
So how do you make money off your Otis investment? Good question. Otis intends to hold onto assets anywhere from three to five years, eventually reselling at a profit. Earnings are then distributed among shareholders. You can also enjoy a potential return by selling your shares to other members on the Otis trading platform. Other features include:
- Otis vets, acquires, stores and insures all assets.
- Top-tier collection with new “drops” added weekly.
- Detailed information on each asset, including value, cultural significance, and historical details.
- Minimum investment is only $10.
- Open to non-accredited investors.
- View Otis collecibles in their New York City gallery.
- VIP program for those with $10,000+ to invest on Otis.
Otis charges a sourcing fee of up to 10%. There’s also an additional 1% fee (of all the invested capital) that goes to their broker-dealer. When they sell an item, Otis retains 10% of the profits before distributing the rest to shareholders.
There are no membership or account fees, so it’s free to create an account and browse the platform.
With Otis, you can buy partial shares of valuable, cultural assets that you may not otherwise be able to afford. With its weekly “drops,” secondary market, and low minimums, Otis makes investing in high-priced collectibles very accessible to the everyday investor. Don’t forget to register with the Otis referral link below to enjoy a $10 welcome bonus.
Masterworks is a similar platform that specializes in fractional shares of fine art.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers