Find updated Central Pacific Bank (shaka.cpb.bank) promotions and offers here. Typical offers range from $50-$100.
Central Pacific Bank was established in 1954 and is headquartered in Honolulu, HI. They have locations in HI.
READ MORE: GET TOP OFFERS FROM CHASE, AXOS, BANK OF AMERICA, TD BANK AND U.S. BANK.
Central Pacific Bank Promotions Review Below
[Expired] Central Pacific Bank Up To $100 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: Up To $100
- Where it’s available: HI
- How to earn it: Open a Shaka Checking account by the expiration date and meet 2 requirements:
- Receive $50 when you meet the $25 minimum deposit; and
- Get an additional $50 when you set up a qualifying direct deposit transaction of $200 or more and receive your first direct deposit by April 15, 2022.
- When it expires: 3/31/2022
Waive The Monthly Fee
The Shaka Checking account has no monthly fees.
- The bonus will be credited to your qualifying Shaka account by April 30, 2022 based on when you opened the account.
- Limit one $100 credit per account one $100 credit per customer.
- Offer is subject to change at any time and cannot be combined with other offers.
- To receive this feature, your employer or benefit provider must send your payroll by ACH to your Account and include the key phrases “Payroll” or “Direct Deposit” within the transaction description.
- Transactions without these key phrases in the description, or with unrecognized abbreviations of these phrases, will be processed as normal and will not be given the early paycheck benefit.
- They do not determine the transaction description.
- The date on which you receive access to your direct deposit funds depends on when your employer or benefit provider submits the payment file.
- They generally make these funds available on the day that the payment file is received, which may be up to 2 days earlier than the scheduled payment date.
- Customers should check their available balance for paycheck availability.
While not an exciting offer, you have the option of earning a portion of the bonus without a direct deposit requirement. Look at the promos from Chase Bank, TD Bank, Aspiration and more here.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply