CARD.com is welcoming new customers with a $50 cash bonus (referral link below). You’ll earn an additional $50 cash bonus for every person who claims their welcome reward using your unique referral link. More referral promotions here.
It’s almost impossible these days to live life without a debit card. You can’t shop online using cash, and paying bills with a card is so much more convenient. If you can’t open a checking account, or you don’t want to, CARD’s prepaid card might be something you want to consider. Let’s review CARD and their current offers below.
CARD.com $50 Welcome Bonus
Enjoy a $50 cash bonus when you use one of the referral links below to register for a CARD.com prepaid card, pass ID verification, and direct deposit at least $200 within 60 days from the new card order. Once you complete all requirements, the bonus will credit to your account within five business days.
You must be new to CARD.com to take advantage of this welcome offer.
Give $50, Get $50 Referral Program
Invite a friend to CARD.com, and you’ll both receive a $50 cash bonus each when your friend uses your unique referral link to sign up for a prepaid card, verifies their ID, and direct deposits at least $200 within their first 60 days.
There is no limit to how many referral bonuses you can earn.
CARD.com distributes prepaid cards without needing to open a bank account. You can use it like any other debit card, shopping online, paying bills, and more. Simply sign up online and choose from over 8,000 card designs. Other features include:
- Multiple ways to load your card, including bank transfer, direct deposit, Ingo, Walmart, Green Dot, Western Union, and PayPal.
- 32,000 fee-free MoneyPass ATMs.
- Compatible with Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- An easy-to-use mobile app where you can check your balance, see recent transactions, find the closest in-network ATM, transfer funds, and more.
- Early Direct Deposit to get your paycheck up to two days early.
- Real-time SMS and email alerts.
And because it’s not a credit card, CARD doesn’t require a credit check.
CARD.com charges a monthly maintenance fee of $9.95. This fee is waived if you direct deposit at least $1,000 every billing cycle.
Withdrawing cash from MoneyPass ATMs and at the register is free, but there are fees associated with other transactions:
|Out-of-network ATM withdrawals||$2.95|
|Out-of-network ATM check balance||$0.95|
|Cash reload||Up to $5.95|
|Replacement card||$7.95 – $39.95|
|Monthly paper statements||$1.95|
|Foreign transaction fee||2.95%|
CARD.com gives you the convenience of a debit card, without having to open a bank account. It’s a good fit if you want to avoid overdrafting on a checking account or getting into credit card debt.
Netspend is another prepaid card. They’re currently offering a $20 welcome bonus.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers