This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We update promotions and bonus offers for Netspend here.
Netspend is a prepaid debit card with multiple options for loading funds, high withdrawal limits and a high maximum balance. You can choose from three plans:
- Pay-As-You-Go: no monthly fee, per-transaction fees
- Monthly Plan: $9.95/month, no per-transaction fees
- Premier FeeAdvantage: $5/month, no per-transaction fees, for cardmembers with monthly direct deposits of at least $500
But buyer beware: Netspend charges high fees for non-network ATM withdrawals, international withdrawals, foreign currency conversions, account closures, card replacements and paper statements.
Let’s review current offers from Netspend below.
Netspend $20 Sign-Up Bonus
Earn a $20 cash bonus when you use a current user’s referral link to open a Netspend account, order a Netspend card and load $40 onto your account.
How To Earn The $20 Bonus
- Use a referral link to register for a new account and order your Netspend card.
- Activate your Netspend card once you receive it by mail.
- Load at least $40 to your Netspend card via direct deposit or store load. Instant bank transfers DO NOT qualify.
- Get a $20 cash bonus in your Netspend account.
- Residents of Vermont are ineligible to open a card account.
- There is no fee to open a Netspend account, and no fee for your initial card request.
- Netspend will ask for your name, address, date of birth and your government ID number when you open a card account.
- Card activation and identity verification is required before you can use your card account.
- The Pay-As-You-Go plan is the default plan when you first get your card.
*We currently don’t have an active Netspend account to provide a referral link. Users are welcome to leave your referral details in the comments section below.
Netspend $20 Referral Offer
For every friend you successfully refer, Netspend will give both you and your referral $20 bonus cash each. There’s no limit to how many people you can refer and how many referral bonuses you can earn.
How To Get The Referral Bonuses
- Log into your Netspend account to get your unique referral link.
- Share your referral link to everyone you know.
- Earn a $20 cash bonus when one of your referral registers for a new account, orders a Netspend card, activates it and loads at least $40 onto the account via direct deposit or store load. Instant bank transfers DO NOT qualify.
- Your referral must not have had another Netspend-managed program card that was used for a value load, purchase, cash withdrawal, or incurred a balance inquiry fee at any time during the 180 calendar days before the day the $40 load requirement is fully met.
- Allow 2 business days for the $20 credit to appear on each card account.
- If you accrue more than $600 in referral bonuses, Netspend will mail you an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the total referral rewards you received in a calendar year.