The Bank of America Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard has a 30,000 sign-up bonus points offer. To qualify, charge at least $3,000 to your card within the first 90 days of opening your account. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement.
These bonus points are worth $300. Although not the best bonus offer out there, it’s still a decent one for a no-annual-fee credit card.
This is a business credit card that offers bonus rewards on travel purchases. If you’re enrolled in Preferred Rewards for Business, you’ll get an additional 25% to 75% rewards bonus on every purchase you make.
Eligibility for the program requires certain minimum balances across qualifying BoA accounts. Eligible accounts include BoA business accounts, and Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts.
|Minimum Balance Across Accounts||Rewards |
|Travel Center Rewards Rate||Rewards Rate for Everything Else|
|Not a member||None||0%||3X||1.5X|
*Relationship Rewards bonuses apply only to base points earned on purchases. Business Advantage Travel Rewards Card spending on Travel earns 1.5 base points and 1.5 bonus points to equal the stated 3 points per dollar spent. Example: Gold level receives 25% bonus rewards on 1.5 base points = 0.375 bonus. That’s 3.375 points per dollar on Travel purchases for Gold level.
*If you don’t already bank with BoA, they offer great sign-up bonuses for Checking/Savings/Business accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers