The American Express Green Card has an offer for 60,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months. Plus, earn 20% back on eligible travel and transit purchases during your first 6 months, for up to $200 in statement statement. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement.
This is the best ever offer we’ve seen for this card. See how this compares with other top card bonuses.
Update 5/18/2023: The offer was increased to 60,000 points plus up to $200 in statement credit. It previously was just 45,000 points without a cash back offer.
You’ll earn 3X Membership Rewards points on travel including flights, hotels, transit, taxis, tours, and ridesharing services. Spending at restaurants worldwide, including takeouts and deliveries, will also earn 3X Membership Rewards points. All other purchases will earn the typical 1X in points.
This Amex Green Card has several unique features:
- Use this card to purchase lounge access through the LoungeBuddy app and receive up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year.
- Pay for CLEAR membership with this card and receive up to $100 per calendar year in statement credits.
- Annual fee $150
- 3X points at Restaurants. Including takeout and delivery in the US.
- 3X points on Transit. Including trains, buses, ferries, subway, and more.
- 3X points on Travel. Including airfare, hotels, cruises, tours, car rentals, and more.
- 1X points on other purchases.
- Receive up to $100 per calendar year in statement credits, when you pay for your CLEAR membership with the American Express Green Card.
- You’ll receive up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year on your LoungeBuddy purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Overall, this card is a nice entry for an Amex option that earns Membership Rewards points. It offers great benefits for those who don’t want to step up to the higher annual fee cards such as these:
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
http://refer.amex.us/ALaNHsFwL?XLINK=MYCP upgraded bonus