- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- FirstBank Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 70%
- ValueEditor: 85%
Get sign-up bonuses from FirstBank here. Typical promotion amounts are for $100, $200, $300, etc.
FirstBank was established in 1963 and is headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado. FirstBank has branches in Arizona, California and Colorado with 120+ locations and 300+ ATMs. If you’re not local to any of those states, look at these bonus offers instead.
See the current offers below.
FirstBank $200 Checking Account Bonus
FirstBank is offering a $200 sign-up bonus for new personal Checking account customers and direct deposit is an optional requirement.
- $200 bonus offer set to expire on 10/27/2017 (often renews)
- The Anywhere Account is eligible for the offer
- Application will trigger a Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- You can fund up to $600 towards the opening account balance with a credit card
- A Direct Deposits of at least $500 is an optional requirement for the offer – you can choose to conduct $500 in debit card purchases instead
- Keep the account open for at least 6 months or you will forfeit your bonus
How To Get Your $200 Bonus
- You must not have an existing FirstBank consumer checking account or have had one closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Open an account online at efirstbank.com/offers or in any branch by bringing in the advertisement to receive the $200 bonus.
- You must enroll for online banking.
- You must make one direct deposit greater than $500 to the new account. In place of the direct deposit requirement, you may conduct $500 in net (purchase debits versus return credits) Visa Debit Card purchases during the first 60 days of the account being opened.
- Direct deposit must be new to FirstBank and must be payroll, pension, Social Security or other government benefits.
- Requirements must be met within 60 days of account opening and the cash offer will be deposited into the new checking account within 90 days of account opening.
- The $200 cash offer is considered interest and is subject to IRS and other tax reporting.
More Bank Promotions You May Like:
- SunTrust Bank Review: $100 To $300 Personal & Business Bonuses
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- Chase Coupons: $150, $200, $350, $500 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- Regions Bank Review: $50, $150, $200,$250,$300 Bonuses
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Savings Account 1.35% APY Rate Offer
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotions: $200 Sign-Up Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Review: $300 Coupon Bonus
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses
- KeyBank Promotions: $100, $200, $300 Checking Bonuses
- Santander Bank Review: $150 Personal Checking Account Bonus
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Bank Of America Promotions: $100, $150, $200, $250, $300…