- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- FirstBank Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 70%
- ValueEditor: 85%
Get sign-up bonuses from FirstBank here. Typical promotion amounts are for $100, $200, $300, etc.
FirstBank was established in 1963 and is headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado. FirstBank has branches in Arizona, California and Colorado with 120+ locations and 300+ ATMs. If you’re not local to any of those states, look at these bonus offers instead.
See the current offers below.
FirstBank $200 Checking Account Bonus
FirstBank is offering a $200 sign-up bonus for new personal Checking account customers and direct deposit is an optional requirement.
- $200 bonus offer set to expire on 05/05/2017 (often renews)
- The Anywhere Account is eligible for the offer
- Application will trigger a Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- You can fund up to $600 towards the opening account balance with a credit card
- A Direct Deposits of at least $500 is an optional requirement for the offer – you can choose to conduct $500 in debit card purchases instead
- Keep the account open for at least 6 months or you will forfeit your bonus
How To Get Your $200 Bonus
- You must not have an existing FirstBank consumer checking account or have had one closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Open an account online at efirstbank.com/offers or in any branch by bringing in the advertisement to receive the $200 bonus.
- You must enroll for online banking.
- You must make one direct deposit greater than $500 to the new account. In place of the direct deposit requirement, you may conduct $500 in net (purchase debits versus return credits) Visa Debit Card purchases during the first 60 days of the account being opened.
- Direct deposit must be new to FirstBank and must be payroll, pension, Social Security or other government benefits.
- Requirements must be met within 60 days of account opening and the cash offer will be deposited into the new checking account within 90 days of account opening.
- The $200 cash offer is considered interest and is subject to IRS and other tax reporting.
More Bank Promotions You May Like:
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Discover Online Savings & Money Market Promotions, Offers
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking & Savings Accounts: $100 To $400 Cash
- Santander Bank Review: $225 Personal & $250 Business Checking Bonuses
- PNC Bank Review: $400, $300, $200, $100 Promotions!
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, March 2017
- Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!
- CIT Bank Online Promotions: $200 Savings Account Bonus!
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- SunTrust Bank Review: $200, $300, $400 Promotions!