Find updated promotions and bonus offers from Xoom here. Other referral opportunities here.
Xoom is PayPal’s international money transfer service. As its name suggests, most transactions are completed within minutes. You can deposit into your recipient’s bank account, send cash for pickup or even have the cash delivered. But with the speed and convenience comes a higher price point. Markups tend to be 1% to 3% above the mid-market rate.
Let’s review current offers from Xoom below.
Xoom $10 Sign-Up Bonus
Update: Check the link, but the referral program is currently on pause.
Get a $10 Amazon eGift card when you use our referral link (thank you ahead of time!) to register for a new account and send at least $50 in your first transaction.
*Note, we’ve tested our referral link and the $10 offer doesn’t display on the sign-up page. You’ll need to go through the sign-up process and send/transfer $50+ to qualify.
How To Earn The Bonus
- Click on our referral link to register for a free Xoom account.
- Complete your first transaction of at least $50 (transaction fee excluded).
- Within 10 business days, receive your $10 Amazon eGift card, redeemable online at Amazon.com.
- For each Referee to Xoom who meets all the below conditions (a “Valid Referral”), Referrer shall receive one reward in the form of an electronic Amazon.com gift card (an “eGift Card”) of 10 units of the Relevant Currency (as defined above) (for example, $10 USD if you reside in the United States or $10 CAD if you live in Canada), and the individual who was referred (“Referee”) shall receive one award of 10 units of the Relevant Currency (each, a “Reward”).
- See their Help Center for more information. A Valid Referral means:
- Referrer must have a Xoom account in good standing;
- Referee and Referrer must reside in different households;
- Referee creates a Xoom account (including by logging in to xoom.com with Referee’s PayPal credentials);
- Referee has not previously sent a successful Xoom money transfer;
- Referee accesses the xoom.com website directly from Referrer’s referral method, (e.g., clicking on a link) and completes the initial Xoom account creation and initial money transfer without (i) clearing cookies or other tracking devices on Referee’s computer, (ii) closing the xoom.com website and later returning to the xoom.com website, and (iii) clicking on any other xoom.com links;
- Referee successfully uses the xoom.com website to transfer 50 units or more (transaction fee excluded) of the currency of the Referrer’s country of residence to a person other than the Referrer in a manner that is compliant with the Xoom user agreement found here: www.xoom.com/user-agreement; and
- Referee’s Xoom money transfer transaction is not canceled (either by Referee or by Xoom).
Subsequent money transfers by the Referee after his or her first successful Xoom money transfer do not qualify as Valid Referrals. PayPal reserves the right to void any referral that appears to be fraudulent, are connected to a breach of any PayPal user agreement, or are not make in good faith, which PayPal may determine in its sole discretion. The Referral Program cannot be used for business gifting purposes or lead generation, or for any other commercial purpose, other than previously approved by PayPal or as determined by PayPal in its sole and absolute discretion. PayPal may require identification documents from you prior to paying the Reward.
Xoom $10 Referral Offer
For every successful referral, Xoom will give both you and your referral a $10 Amazon eGift card each. You must have a Xoom account in order to participate.
How To Earn Referral Bonuses
- Log into your Xoom account and click on “Invite Friends” at the top.
- Share your unique Xoom referral link by email, Facebook, Twitter or Messenger directly from the “Invite Friends” page. Or, copy your referral link and share it any way you wish.
- Earn a $10 Amazon eGift card when your referral registers for a new Xoom account and sends their first transaction of at least $50.
Xoom: In A Nutshell
|Payment Options||Bank account, debit card, credit card|
|Delivery Options||Bank deposit, cash pickup (some countries), home delivery (very few countries)|
|Transfer Speed||Within an hour – 2 business days|
Xoom: How It Works
Xoom is a fast, simple and secure way to send money, pay bills and reload phones in 86 countries across the globe. All you need to use the service is a United States bank account, credit card or debit card.
Before you send money, you’ll want to get your hands on the recipient’s name as it appears on their ID, as well as their address and phone number. If you’re making a bank deposit, you’ll also need the recipient’s bank name and account number.
Xoom will send out a text message and email to you and your recipient when your money arrives to keep both parties informed of the progress. You also have the option of logging into your account at any time to keep track of the transaction.
The company is so confident about its service that Xoom offers a money-back guarantee, refunding your transaction in full if your money does not make it to your recipient.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers