The U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select+ American Express Card has an offer for 10,000 bonus FlexPoints when you spend $1,000 within the first 4 months (ways to meet this spending requirement). These 10k bonus points are worth $150 in travel. This is just a standard bonus value compared to other no-annual-fee cards.
Like with many other rewards cards, your points’ worth depends on how you use them. On average, each FlexPoint is worth around $0.015 on travel. That’s a great value considering the average across different rewards cards is just $0.01 per point. You can use your FlexPoints for travel, annual fee, merchandise, gift cards.
The FlexPerks Select+ is far from the best travel rewards card on the market. It offers lackluster rewards with limited benefits. But with no annual fee and a good welcome bonus, it’s worth a once over if you can’t qualify for a better rewards card.
*U.S. Bank also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers