Swash (swashapp.io) is on a mission to upset the data economy by letting everyone benefit. That means rewarding everyday internet users for the information they generate online. With Swash, you can easily profit from your data. Keep reading to find out how.
Swash lets you earn from your data as you surf the web. Simply put, you get rewarded for the value you contribute online, as opposed to having your data collected and sold without you getting a penny.
Your data is pooled together with other members to create a large Data Union (or data set), which buyers pay to access via subscription. Members get 70% of the profits for their data contribution, with payments deposited directly into your account in DATAcoin. The remaining 30% of the profits will be used by Swash for operation and growth costs.
Swash operates off open-source technology developed by Streamr with a decentralized and end-to-end encrypted infrastructure, so trust and transparency are built into the design.
Swash will not collect your sensitive data, and none of the information they have can be used to personally identify you.
Here’s how it works:
- Install the browser plugin with only a few clicks.
- Browse the internet as you normally would.
- Earn money right away, sent directly to your Swash wallet.
Swash is compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Brave and Microsoft Edge.
Swash makes it possible to earn crypto as you go about your business online. Simply install the plugin, surf the web as normal and earn rewards straight to your wallet.
You might also be interested in Brave. It’s a web browser that’s fast and secure. Plus, it blocks websites from tracking you and rewards you with crypto for watching ads. Brave is compatible with Swash.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers