- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Sun Community FCU Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Find up-to-date promotions and offers from Sun Community Federal Credit Union here. Typical offers range from $100 to $300.
Sun Community FCU was established in 1954 and is headquartered in El Centro, California. They have 9 locations in the state.
Sun Community FCU Promotions Review Below
Sun Community FCU $250 Money Market Offer
- What you’ll get: Up to $250 bonus
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it: Open a new Money Market account and get a $100 bonus with a qualifying deposit of a minimum $10,000 or a $250 bonus with a qualifying deposit of a minimum $25,000.
- When it expires: Not listed
I’d recommend comparing this offer with other popular ones like these:
How To Earn The Bonus
Open a new Money Market account and get a $100 bonus with a qualifying deposit of a minimum $10,000 or a $250 bonus with a qualifying deposit of a minimum $25,000.
No monthly fees with the Money Market account.
- New Opportunity Money Market account with new funds is required to be eligible for bonus.
- A minimum deposit of $10,000 to get a $100 bonus or $25,000 to get a $250 bonus into an eligible account within the first 30 days from account opening is required and an average balance must be maintained through July 31, 2020.
- Cash bonus will be credited to the new eligible account within 30 days after required balance period is over.
- The bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT for the year received.
- Please consult your tax advisor if you have any questions about your personal tax situation.
- This offer is subject to change and may be cancelled at any time without advance notice.
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Savings℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||Up To $240||Review|
|BBVA Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Axos Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,500||Review|