This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Stilt is offering a $25 cash bonus to new borrowers. You’ll also get a $25 cash bonus for every person you refer to the online loan provider. More referral offers here.
See promotions for loans from SoFi and Credible also. See the best personal loan lenders here.
Stilt specializes in loans for U.S. immigrants and the underserved. You don’t need to have a Social Security Number (SSN) or cosigner in order to apply. Keep reading for more on Stilt and their current offers.
Stilt $25 Welcome Bonus
Get a $25 cash bonus when you use a referral link to take out a Stilt loan for the first time with a $15,000 minimum loan amount and a 6-month minimum payment term. Please allow up to two weeks after the loan is disbursed to receive your bonus. See their referral program terms here.
If you have a referral link, please share it in the comments below.
Stilt $25 Referral Rewards
Give $25, get $25 when you refer your friends to Stilt. You can only participate in the referral program if you’ve received a Stilt loan. Here’s how it works:
- Log into your Stilt account and click the “Invite” tab.
- Enter the required information and send invites by email only.
- Get your $25 bonus when your referral creates a Stilt account after receiving your email and takes out a $15,000 minimum loan amount and a 6-month minimum payment term. Please allow up to two weeks after the loan is disbursed to receive your bonus.
You can earn up to $500 per year with Stilt referral bonuses. Their referral program terms here.
Establishing credit in America is not an easy task, especially if you don’t have a SSN and can’t apply for most types of credit. If you’re an international student, immigrant or underserved, don’t fret. Stilt might be able to help you.
Stilt has four types of loans: unsecured loans, personal loans, new student loans, student refinance loans, and loans for last-semester tuition fees. All feature:
No minimum credit score. Stilt uses technology-based tools to get a better understanding of borrower risk. More weight is placed on current employment or employability, education and financial behavior, than your credit score.
No cosigner or collateral needed. Stilt determines your payback potential based on your own merit.
Easy and fast application process. Everything is housed online, including bank links and document uploads. Most applicants receive a loan decision in as little as one business day.
Transparent lending. There are no hidden fees and no prepayment penalty fees.
Deferral option. Pay only the interest for up to six months, but only with a verified job offer.
Opportunity to build credit. Stilt reports your repayment information to credit bureaus.
In order to apply for a Stilt loan, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must physically be in the U.S. with an address in: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington or Wisconsin.
- You must have a legal, valid and eligible visa for at least six months: F-1, OPT, J-1, DACA, H-1B, O-1, L-1, G-1, TN or Asylum.
- You must have a U.S.-based bank account in your name.
- You must have a U.S.-based personal phone number in your name.
Stilt is a good fit for international students or foreign nationals who need some financial help in the United States. Americans who have a thin credit file might also consider applying if they don’t qualify with more traditional lenders. Check the comments below for a referral link that will get you a $25 cash bonus when you apply for your first Stilt loan.
Earnest is another online lender that will accept nonresidents on work visas.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply