This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find updated promotions from Credible.com here.
Credible is a free online marketplace that matches borrowers with personalized loan offers from multiple vetted lenders. Products include student loans, personal loans, mortgages, mortgage refinancing and credit cards.
More personal loan offers here
Credible $200 Bonus For Student Loan Refinancing & $500 Bonus For Referrals
- Refer friends, get $500 when they refinance their student loans.
- Get a $500 e-gift card when your friend refinances a student loan balance of $30,000 or more (and your friend will get one for $200).
- For refinance balances less than $30,000, you’ll each get a $100 e-gift card.
We don’t have a referral link to provide for this offer. Those with active Credible accounts are welcome to share referral details in the comments section below.
SoFi is also offering cash bonuses for Personal Loans and Student Loan Refinancing. Also, see the $300 bonus offer for student loan refinancing from Splash Financial.
Credible lets you compare pre-qualified student loan refinancing rates from up to ten lenders without affecting your credit score. It features:
- A user-friendly website and simple application. If you’ve been shopping around for student loan refinancing, you’ll know that some lenders, usually small ones, have horrible websites and time-consuming application processes. With Credible, you’ll enjoy an easy-to-use website and quick application form.
- Rates from multiple lenders. With just one form, you’ll receive multiple offers from lenders within a few minutes.
- No fees. Credible is free. Lenders won’t charge you loan application, origination or prepayment penalty fees.
Available lenders include:
- Advantage Education Loans
- Citizens Bank
- College Ave
We like Credible for its user-friendliness, great refinancing options and solid borrower experience.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply