The Steady app (steadyapp.com) brings various “gig economy” opportunities and traditional jobs together on one user-friendly platform. If you’re on the hunt for a job that fits your busy schedule, or something you can do from home, Steady is worth a consideration. According to the app, users earn an average of $4,000 more per year after they join.
Steady App Partner Promos
Here are some partner offers where you can earn bonuses. These are subject to change so check with Steady for updates.
- Aspiration: Get $55
- Varo: Get $75
- Acorns: Get $15
- One: Get $40
- Chime: Get $50
- Robinhood: Get $10
Steady App Features
Steady helps you find flexible job opportunities and provides financial advice as well as money-saving deals on the easy-to-use app. Their side hustles and traditional jobs fall under four categories:
- Work from home
- Work anytime
Steady also helps you manage your extra income by putting all your earnings on one handy dashboard. That way, you can see what job pays the most, and optimize your revenue streams accordingly. Other features include:
- Company profiles so you can quickly compare and choose.
- A “Recently Added Work” filter so you only see new opportunities.
- A benefits section that lists current offers and deals to help you save money.
Steady App Fees
Steady does not charge any fees for its services. So how do they make money? Good question. Steady operates through lead generation and affiliate marketing. They’re getting paid a commission from partner companies for referring you, or when you sign up for any advertised product or service.
Steady App Limitations
Before you download the Steady app, keep in mind the following:
- Each gig requires a separate application.
- Earning potential isn’t listed for all gigs.
- Filters don’t cut it for diverse needs.
- Most of the featured gigs are popular ones you’ve probably already heard of.
Looking to boost you income with a side gig? Steady can help you with that, letting you search for open positions, as well as track your income and eventually reach your financial goals. All for free. The app is best suited for side hustlers, freelancers, independent contractors and part-time job seekers.
You might also be interested in Takl. The app connects self-employed providers with users who need small jobs and chores completed. Takl is currently offering a 10% welcome bonus.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers