Rover is offering a $20 cash bonus for both pet sitters and pet parents when you sign up with a referral link. They also have a Give $20, Get $20/$50 referral program where you’ll enjoy a cash bonus for every person you successfully refer to the pet care platform: $20 for pet parent referrals and $50 for pet sitter referrals.
- Find more referral deals here
- Rover also partners with Rakuten and other cash back shopping services. Be sure to activate one before booking.
Rover connects pet parents with the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. The service is available in 10 countries with over 300,000 sitters available worldwide and 95% five-star reviews. For more on Rover and their current offers, keep reading.
Rover $20 Welcome Bonus
Enjoy a $20 bonus credit if you’re a pet parent, or a $20 cash bonus if you’re a pet sitter, when you use this referral link to sign up for a free Rover account and complete your first booking. This offer is valid for new Rover members only.
Rover Give $20, Get $20/$50 Referrals
Invite your friends and give them a $20 Rover bonus. When one uses Rover with your special referral link, you’ll earn either a $20 bonus credit for pet parent referrals or a $50 Visa prepaid card for pet sitter referrals. Here’s how it works:
- Log into your Rover account.
- Navigate to the referrals page.
- Choose your referral method: email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Follow the prompts from there, or copy your direct link and send it as you wish.
Once a pet parent completes their first service, Rover will email you a $20 promo code within 24 to 48 hours. You can upload this promo code to your Rover account and use it towards your next booking.
Once a pet sitter completes their first service within their first 90 days, Rover will send you a $50 Visa prepaid card.
You cannot refer a member of your own household or someone with whom you share a pet. You also cannot refer someone who intends to book care for your pet.
Rover is a platform that connects dog and cat parents with trusted sitters and dog walkers who’ll treat them like family. Services include pet boarding, house sitting, dog walking, doggy day care and drop-in visits.
All new Rover sitters pass a basic background check and provide a detailed profile with personal information. They must be approved by Rover’s team of sitter specialists before making it onto the platform, and only 20% of applicants make the cut.
The Rover app lets pet parents contact and message sitters and dog walkers, pay securely, get a map of their dog’s walk, along with pee, poo, food and water alerts and personalized notes from the service provider. Pet sitters can use the app to send photos, videos and messages to pet owners with just a few taps and get paid on the go.
All Rover services are backed by 24/7 support and the following:
- Rover Guarantee. Rover will reimburse members of their community for costs that stem from certain injuries or damages that occurred during a service booked and paid through Rover.
- Booking Protection. Rover will give you a refund if your sitter or dog walker cancels your booking within seven days of your service start date. If your booking falls on a recognized holiday, that changes to within 14 days of the service start date. Rover will also provide a $20 credit to help cover the cost of the new service. This refund does not apply if the service was cancelled by the provider due to lack of information or cooperation from the pet parent.
Looking for reliable pet sitter or dog walker? Or maybe you want to offer your pet care services? Rover is a very popular platform that easily connects the two. Get a $20 cash bonus when you sign up for a free account via this referral link.
Wag is another dog-walking app. They’re now offering pet parents their first walk free, a value of up to $20.