This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
State Bank of Cross Plains promotions and offers can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $100 to $200 cash.
State Bank of Cross Plains was established in 1908 and is headquartered in Cross Plains, Wisconsin. They have 8 locations in the state. If you don’t meet the residency requirements for this institution’s offers, see our bank bonuses page for other offers. Top offers can be found from Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, BBVA and many more.
I’ll review the current offers below.
[Expired] State Bank Of Cross Plains $100 Checking Bonus
Earn 10,000 bonus uChoose Rewards Points worth $100 for a new Checking account with this offer from State Bank of Cross Plains.
- $100 bonus offer expires 6/28/2019
- Available in WI
- Bonus Checking is eligible for this offer
- Direct deposit is not required for the bonus
- Bonus Checking has no monthly fees
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- To qualify for the 10,000 bonus uChoose Rewards Points, account must be opened between April 1, 2019 and June 28, 2019 with a minimum of $100 in new money not currently on deposit at State Bank of Cross Plains and must remain open for 90 days.
- This offer is not available to existing checking account customers.
- The offer is not available to those whose accounts have been closed within the last 18 months.
- Only one checking account of any type per person is eligible for bonus uChoose Rewards Points.
- Accounts must be opened in person to receive the bonus uChoose Rewards Points
The current offer states it’s only available for the student account so this won’t be of interest for many people. Compare this offer with the best bank promotions here.