Sam’s Club is now offering a $20 eGift card when you register for a Sam’s Club membership, and a $10 eGift card for every person you refer to the warehouse store. More referral promotions here. All the best food & grocery delivery deals here.
Sam’s Club is a members-only warehouse club owned and operated by Walmart, Inc. Like Costco and BJ’s Wholesale Club, Sam’s Club offers items in bulk. Be prepared to buy 10 pounds of chicken or 20 pounds of rice at a time. Sure, that’s a lot at once, but you’ll be saving a bunch of money by buying wholesale.
Keep reading for more on Sam’s Club and its current offers.
Bonus offer: Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
Sam’s Club $20 Sign-Up Bonus
Get a $20 eGift card when you sign up for a Sam’s Club membership using our referral link.
Sam’s Club $10 Referral Offer
Get a $10 eGift card for each person that signs up for a Sam’s Club membership with your unique referral link. Your referrals will also get a $20 eGift card for registering.
You can share your referral link to as many people as you’d like, but you must be a Sam’s Club member in order to redeem the eGift card bonus.
How To Earn The Bonus
- Go to the Sam’s Club referral page.
- Enter your email to get your unique referral link.
- Share your unique referral link with everyone you know.
- Receive a $10 eGift card for every person that signs up for a Sam’s Club membership using your referral link.
Sam’s Club Membership
Sam’s Club has two tiers of memberships: Select Club or Select Plus.
|Earn cash back||x|
|Early shopping hours||x|
|Sam’s Club Mastercard||x||x|
|Pay less at the pump||x||x|
|Free select prescriptions||x|
|Discounts on glasses||x|
|Free select car services||x||x|
|One free household membership||x||x|
|Add-on discounted membership||Up to 8||Up to 16|
Best Sam’s Club Products
Like any store, Sam’s Club lets you save big on certain products. And with other items…well, you’ll probably be better off shopping for those elsewhere. Here’s a list of things that are great deals at Sam’s Club:
- OTC and prescription medications
- Snack foods
- Diary items
- Fruits and vegetables
- Energy bars
- Paper products
Sam’s Club offers a variety of products in bulk. If you have a large family, it might make sense for you to get a Sam’s Club membership. But if you’re a family of two, then the products at this warehouse club might be too bulky for your needs.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus