This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Sallie Mae Bank’s online Certificate of Deposit (CD) accounts offer one of the best rates on the market. See the current rates below.
Update 12/27/2022: Their 36 month and 60 month CD rates decreased from 4.50% and 4.55% to 4.40% and 4.25%, respectively.
- Sallie Mae offers market-leading rates nationwide for its Money Market and Certificate of Deposit (CDs) accounts.
- CDs are available in term lengths ranging from 6 to 60 months.
- CDs require a minimum deposit of $2,500.
- Sallie Mae does not charge monthly fees for their CD accounts.
See the Posts History below for all Sallie Mae Bank offers.
Sallie Mae Bank Online CD Account Details
Sallie Mae Bank online CD accounts are available with terms ranging from 6 to 60 months.
Here is a table with the current rates for the most popular CD terms offered by Sallie Mae Bank:
|12 Month CD||4.25%|
|24 Month CD||4.40%|
|36 Month CD||4.40%|
|60 Month CD||4.25%|
- Available nationwide
- Minimum for APY: $2,500
- Maximum for APY:
- Sallie Mae Bank’s certificate of deposit (CD) lets you grow your money with a locked-in interest rate/annual percentage yield (APY) over a set period of time.
- When the set time period is over, you can automatically renew for another term or you can choose to withdraw your money.
- Guaranteed returns, FDIC-insured, automatic renewal option
- No monthly fees, $5 returned deposit fee.
Posts History for Ally Bank:
Read more: Compare with the nation’s best CD rates here.