This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Revel is welcoming new users with a $5 bonus when you enter a promo code during registration. You’ll also get a $5 credit for every person that uses your special referral code when they sign-up for a free Revel account and completes their first rental. Find more referral deals here.
Update 11/17/2022: Added codes for ride credits below.
Revel is an electric moped rental service, the first of its kind in the United States, available in Austin, Miami, New York, Oakland/Berkeley, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. To rent, you’ll need to download the Revel app, be at least 21 and have a valid driver’s license, credit card and safe driving record. For more on Revel and their current offers, keep reading.
Revel Ride Credits $200+
Open the Revel app or download it. Click on “Redeem Code” to add each of the following codes to your account, one at a time, for a total of $200+ ride credit. Deal may expires 12/31/2022.
- RIDE 10
Revel $5 Welcome Bonus
Get a $5 bonus credit when you register for a free Revel moped rental service account and enter a referral promo code during checkout. This offer is valid for first-time Revel users only.
Here are some codes you can use:
Revel Give $5, Get $5 Referral Program
Give your friends a $5 bonus when you invite them to Revel, and you’ll get a $5 credit for every person who uses your special invite code to register for a free account and completes their first ride.
How Revel Works
An electric moped ridesharing service, Revel makes getting around simple and fun. You don’t have to worry about keys or gas. Just pick a destination and go. Here’s how it works:
- Download the Revel app and sign up for a free account. You’ll need a valid driver’s license and payment method.
- Find and reserve your Revel, unlock a helmet and start your ride, all within the app. And if you need it, Revel also offers free lessons.
- Get on your way, wherever life takes you. Pause your ride anywhere, or end your ride in the designated service areas.
Each Revel includes a phone mount for easy navigation, two helmets and a comfortable foot rest for a second rider.
Pricing varies from city to city, but there’s generally an unlock fee, a per-minute fee and an extra rider fee.
Revel is a solid option if you’re looking for a cheap, fun and sustainable way to get around. Join with a promo code to get a $5 bonus, good towards your first Revel ride.
Lime is another service that offers electric scooter rentals, along with bikes. They currently have a free ride welcome bonus for new members.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses